Freelance IT-Security consultant since 2006.
Pierre Pronchery is a Computer Science post-graduate (BSc, Oxford Brookes) and engineer (INSIA).
With a broad culture of Operating System internals, software design and network architecture, he already assisted a number of customers in different situations and environments, in either research, development or assessment activities.
Implement a security process during the design, development, validation and maintenance phases of software and hardware products.
Weaknesses and defects can be identified, assessed, demonstrated, or better avoided in a number of situations.
Comprehensive reports are delivered either in English, French or German as required.
Software and network audits
- source code audits (mainly C/C++)
- blackbox assessment
- network penetration-testing
- closed-source network protocols and applications
- system software for embedded devices (firmware analysis...)
- debugging facilities on hardware platforms (JTAG, serial consoles...)
The software developed is provided with complete source code.
- system, client/server and commodity software
- portable applications and user interfaces (C/Gtk+, SDL/OpenGL...)
- tutorials, workshops, seminars...
- quality assurance
- security lifecycle
- community development
Online activity of Pierre Pronchery, either through DUEKIN or previous experience may have caught your attention already.
- software developer (C/Gtk+, hackable:1)
- embedded development workshops
- open hardware evangelist (conferences)
VZnet Netzwerke Ltd.
- security auditor
- senior security consultant
DUEKIN is working closely with the following companies and individuals.
loopb-ack GbR gathers IT-Security freelancers.
undisclose is freelancer Marco Lux.
synhetik is freelancer Fabien Dombard.
Remain constantly in touch with the reality of software development, new technologies and the evolution of the state of the art.
This can only be achieved through the study of existing designs, and implementation of innovative solutions.
NetBSD is a portable and robust Operating System.
- driver backports
- source code audits
- embedded development
DeforaOS is an experimental and innovative Operating System.
- full-featured graphical interface
- portable software suite
Suitable for embedded systems
- kernel-agnostic low-level libraries
- finger-friendly user interface
- smartphone environment
Research and prototyping
- distributed applicative framework
- static source code analysis
- GSM security...
The following resources are available for download.
Consultant profile (english)
Documentation for the AFULTab contest (english)
Confidence in SMS, workshop given at the 0sec security conference in Bern on October 17th 2010.